Interested in becoming a Dealer in Our Centre ?
Should you be interested in becoming a dealer please email your details & pictures of the type of goods you intend to sell to email@example.com
Here is some information to get you started.
To be eligable to become a dealer in our centre you must:
- Deal in appropriate goods
- Obtain a 2nd Hand Dealers Licence
- You may need to be Registered for GST
- Obtain Public Liability Insurance for your rented area.
- Sign a rental agreement detailing all aspects of dealing at CHAC
- Pay two weeks rent in advance
The advantages to being a dealer at CHAC:
- There is no lock in period when you are a dealer at CHAC, simply keep trading for as long as you wish and when you are ready to move on just give 2 weeks notice.
- Individual bar coded price tags for each dealer, allows for greater security, and accounting proceses.
- Weekly sales reports emailed directly to you showing all sales, quantity, any discounts, purchasers names and contact details in keeping with reporting requirements, and all layby information as well.
- We provide Marketing / Advertising, Security, Sales Assistants, Cleaning, Coffee Shop, Cinema, Loading Dock access, Special Events, Dealer Website Profiles, Appraisals, and Special Buyers Nights.
Plus a whole range of other mediums to make sure that the CHACis a unique wonderful shopping experience.